Danger Dave, 'Christian Rager Damien Hirst Looking For Sharks', Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2018. Photo Jessica Wyld
Photo by Jarrad Seng
Volunteers Program | Sculpture by the Sea
Volunteers play an integral role during our exhibitions at both Bondi and Cottesloe and are an essential part of the spirit and experience of Sculpture by the Sea.
Volunteers play an integral role during our exhibitions and are an essential part of the spirit and experience of Sculpture by the Sea.
As a Sculpture by the Sea volunteer you will:
- Be a part of an internationally-acclaimed exhibition;
- Work side-by-side with industry professionals and artists;
- Meet and join a community of like-minded people;
- Receive a certificate of appreciation and a written reference (upon request)
- Invaluable hands-on experience of how a major cultural event operates;
- Be provided with a Sculpture by the Sea t-shirt & lunch provided during your shifts
- Have a great experience to add to your CV
Sculpture by the Sea proudly endorses the Statement of Principles for the Recognition of Volunteers that clearly articulates that volunteer roles are respected and their contributions are valued.
For a complete overview of our Sculpture by the Sea Volunteer program please click here.
For further enquiries regarding volunteering with us, and to apply, please email your contact details to us at [email protected]