Sculpture by the Sea offers our partners one of five levels of sponsorship, with the option to sponsor at either national level or state level.
- Level 1: Principal Sponsor
- Level 2: Major Sponsor
- Level 3: Significant Partner
- Level 4: Supporting Partner
- Level 5: Event Partner
Ken Unsworth, ‘The Honey Trap’, Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2017. Photo Clyde Yee.
- Naming rights to key parts of our artistic program
- Naming rights to key parts of our community programs including Education and Access
- Opportunity to support International and Australian artists through unique awards and subsidies whilst driving your brand goals and generating content
- Private champagne twilight tours of the exhibition followed by dinner or a cocktail function at Sydney and Perth’s iconic restaurants
- Presence on site through visitor engagement including product sampling, experiential marketing, bespoke brand activations and signage
- Access and integration to our growing digital channels as well as promotional / marketing opportunities throughout the year and during each exhibition
We offer our sponsors the opportunity to work with our team to create a tailored sponsorship that works directly to meet your key objectives and can be adjusted year on year to allow the sponsorship to grow with your brand. We also work with our sponsors to ensure maximum exposure and amplification year-round including national opportunities.
We would be delighted to tailor a proposal to your organisation’s goals, objectives and budget in order to reach the hundreds of thousands of people that visit Sculpture by the Sea each year.
Twilight Tour, Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2018. Photo Jessica Wyld.
Head of Corporate Partnerships
+61 2 8096 8939