Jarrod Taylor, ‘Structural Wave’, Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2021. Photo Richard Watson
Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2022 Artist Submissions are now closed.
The call for submissions for the 18th annual Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe to be staged on Perth’s stunning Cottesloe Beach in Western Australia from 4 – 21 March 2022, are now closed.
AWARDS & SUBSIDIES
- The $10,000 Bendat Family Foundation Invited WA Artist Program, each for three WA artists invited by the Sculpture by the Sea National Artistic Advisory Committee
- Sculpture by the Sea Artist Award of $30,000 funded by the Minderoo Foundation
- Western Australian Sculptor Scholarship of $10,000 with thanks to Gavin Bunning AM & Julienne Penny
- Alcoa Aluminium Award of $10,000 for a new significant work in Aluminium open to all exhibiting artists
- The Barton Family Foundation artist support of $10,000 for an artist to make a major new artwork inspired by the exhibition site;
- The Mostyn Family Foundation Artist Subsidy of $5,000 for an International Artist
- Assistance for all artists for reasonable use of install and de-install Site Crew and heavy equipment
- Ron Bradfield Jnr – Artist, CYO of Yarns R Us, Storyteller and former Regional & Indigenous Development Manager, Artsource
- Dr Nien Schwarz – Artist & Honorary Senior Lecturer, School of Arts and Humanities, Edith Cowan University
- Professor Ted Snell AM CitWA – Honorary Professor, School of Arts and Humanities, Edith Cowan University
- Ashley Yihsin Chang – Perth based Taiwanese Curator & Culture Exchange Program Facilitator
If you have any questions please contact [email protected] or 02 8399 0233.