Václav Fiala, ‘Tower for Jan Palach’, Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2020. Photo Clyde Yee.
Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2021 Artist Submissions are NOW CLOSED.
The call for submissions for the 17th annual Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe to be staged on Perth’s stunning Cottesloe Beach in Western Australia from 5 – 22 March 2021, are NOW CLOSED.
- An estimated 200,000 visitors over 3 weeks
- Strong sculpture sales
- Open to artists, from senior through to emerging artists alike
- Over 70 sculptures by Australian and international artists
AWARDS & SUBSIDIES
- The $10,000 Bendat Family Foundation Invited WA Artist Program, each for three WA artists invited by the Sculpture by the Sea National Artistic Advisory Committee
- Western Australian Sculptor Scholarship of $10,000 with thanks to Gavin Bunning AM & Julienne Penny
- Alcoa Aluminium Award of $10,000 for a new significant work in Aluminium open to all exhibiting artists
- The Mostyn Family Foundation Artist Subsidy of $5,000 for an International Artist
- Assistance for all artists for reasonable use of install and de-install Site Crew and heavy equipment
- The EY People’s Choice prize of $5,000
- Ron Bradfield Jnr, Artist, CYO of Yarns R Us, Storyteller and former Regional & Indigenous Development Manager, Artsource
- Dr Nien Schwarz, Artist & Honorary Senior Lecturer, School of Arts and Humanities, Edith Cowan University
- Professor Ted Snell AM Cit WA, Chief Cultural Officer, Director, Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery, Cultural Precinct, University of Western Australia
- Philip Spelman, Artist
Before beginning your application please read our Terms and Conditions.
For an example of the information that we are requesting in the online form, please click here.
To begin your online application, please click here to apply.
The deadline for online applications is Tuesday 8 September 2020, 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected] or 02 8399 0233.