Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2019 Artist Submissions are opening soon!
Call for submissions for the 15th annual Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe to be staged along the spectacular Cottesloe beach in Perth, Australia from 1 March – 18 March, 2019, will open shortly.
Awards & Subsidies Include
- Three site specific artist subsidies of up to $10,000 each
- Western Australian Sculptor Scholarship of $10,000
- Install and de-install Site Crew and heavy equipment assistance for all artists
- Aluminium as a material for some Western Australian artists sponsored by Alcoa
- The $5,000 Andrea Stretton Memorial Invitation to exhibit at Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2019
- The EY People’s Choice prize of $5,000
- The Kid’s Choice prize of $2,000
Please direct any questions to Suzie Clark by telephone +61 2 8399 0233 or email [email protected]