Join and help define a new generation of art-lovers, collectors and philanthropists.
Artist-focused events | Meaningful networking | Professional growth
Sculpt connects people aged 18 to 35 to Sculpture by the Sea in Sydney and Perth through a range of social and educational events, and networking opportunities with a focus on art and sculpture. For a tax deductible membership of $75, you can receive discounted tickets and early access to exclusive events, including; gallery and artist studio visits and behind the scenes tours of Sculpture by the Sea exhibitions.
Whether you love the arts or are new to this scene, Sculpt welcomes all young people to facilitate connections and support for young and emerging artists.
Members can meet artists, learn about sculpture and start their journey as an art collector.
Wang Kaifang, ‘The Statue of Mad Liberty’, Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2019. Photo Henri Fanti.
- Australia-wide professional networking opportunities
- Art education through events featuring Australian and international sculptors and artists
- Behind the scenes access to Sculpture by the Sea exhibitions
- Invites to exclusive Sculpture by the Sea high-profile events
- Social experiences for young people outside of the corporate setting
- Support the arts and emerging artists, membership is tax deductible
- Receive an annual calendar of at least four events throughout the year
- Monthly updates via the Sculpture by the Sea e-newsletter
For more information please contact [email protected] or 02 8399 0233.