Stephanie De Biasi & Carolina Arsenii WA ‘Fossil’. Recipients of The WA Sculptor Scholarship at Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2022. Photo Richard Watson
Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2023 Artist Submissions are OPEN.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before beginning your application.
- An estimated 200,000 visitors over 3 weeks
- Strong sculpture sales
- Open to artists, from senior through to emerging artists alike
- Over 70 sculptures by Australian and international artists
AWARDS & SUBSIDIES
Awards and subsidies confirmed to date for 2023:
- Alcoa Aluminium Award of $10,000 for a new significant work in Aluminium open to all exhibiting artists
- EY People’s Choice Prize of $5,000
- Kids’ Choice Prize of $2,000
- The Mostyn Family Foundation Artist Subsidy of $5,000 for an International Artist
- Assistance for all artists for reasonable use of install and de-install Site Crew and heavy equipment
- Artist Cost Contribution for Australian Artists only as described in the terms and conditions
- Olga Cironis, Artist
- Professor Ted Snell AM Cit WA, Honorary Professor, School of Arts and Humanities, Edith Cowan University
- Ashley Yihsin Chang, Perth based Taiwanese Curator & Culture Exchange Program Facilitator
- Before beginning your application please read our Terms and Conditions
- For an example of the information that we are requesting in the online form, please click here
- Please click the button below to begin your online application
To receive the latest information on application dates, please ensure you are subscribed to our mailing list and follow our social media channels.
For further information please contact [email protected] or 02 8399 0233.