The call for submissions for the 15th annual Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe to be staged on Perth’s stunning Cottesloe Beach from 1 – 18 March 2019, are now open!
Online applications close at midnight on Sunday 19 August, 2018.
Please visit our online application form here:
Or download a hard copy of our application form here.
- An estimated 220,000 visitors over 3 weeks
- Strong sculpture sales
- Open to artists, from senior through to emerging artists alike
- Over 70 sculptures by Australian and international artists
AWARDS & SUBSIDIES
- Up to four or more new and innovative work subsidies of $5,000 – $10,000 each with support from the Australia Council for the Arts
- Western Australian Sculptor Scholarship of $10,000 with thanks to Gavin Bunning and Julienne Penny
- Crown Resorts and Packer Family Foundations Indigenous Artist Support Program of $10,000
- The Danish Artist Subsidy of $10,000
- The Mostyn Family Foundation Artist Subsidy of $5,000 for an International Artist
- Assistance for all artists for reasonable use of install and de-install Site Crew and heavy equipment with support from the Australia Council for the Arts
- Aluminium material support for some Western Australian artists sponsored by Alcoa
- The Andrea Stretton Memorial Invitation of $7,500 to exhibit at Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2019
- The EY People’s Choice prize of $5,000
- Amy Barrett-Lennard, Director, Perth Institute of Contemporary Art
- Dr Bruce Slatter, Artist & Deputy Head, School of Design and Art, Curtin University
- Professor Ted Snell AM, Director, Cultural Precinct, University of Western Australia
- Philip Spelman, Artist
Artists thinking of submitting an application are encouraged to read our Terms & Conditions
Applications for Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe, 2019 will close at midnight, on Sunday 19 August, 2018. If you have any questions please contact the Exhibition Coordinator Fiona Bennie [email protected] or 02 8399 0233.