Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2019 Artist Submissions have closed.
The call for submissions for the 15th annual Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe to be staged on Perth’s stunning Cottesloe Beach from 1 – 18 March 2019, have closed.
- An estimated 220,000 visitors over 3 weeks
- Strong sculpture sales
- Open to artists, from senior through to emerging artists alike
- Over 70 sculptures by Australian and international artists
AWARDS & SUBSIDIES
- Up to four or more new and innovative work subsidies of $5,000 – $10,000 each with support from the Australia Council for the Arts
- Western Australian Sculptor Scholarship of $10,000 with thanks to Gavin Bunning and Julienne Penny
- Crown Resorts and Packer Family Foundations Indigenous Artist Support Program of $10,000
- The Danish Artist Subsidy of $10,000
- The Mostyn Family Foundation Artist Subsidy of $5,000 for an International Artist
- Assistance for all artists for reasonable use of install and de-install Site Crew and heavy equipment with support from the Australia Council for the Arts
- Alcoa Aluminium Award of $10,000 for a significant work in aluminium
- The Andrea Stretton Memorial Invitation of $7,500 to exhibit at Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2019
- The EY People’s Choice prize of $5,000
- Amy Barrett-Lennard, Director, Perth Institute of Contemporary Art
- Dr Bruce Slatter, Artist & Deputy Head, School of Design and Art, Curtin University
- Professor Ted Snell AM, Director, Cultural Precinct, University of Western Australia
- Philip Spelman, Artist
If you have any questions please contact the Exhibition Coordinator Fiona Bennie [email protected] or 02 8399 0233.