Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2017 Artist Submissions are now CLOSED!
Call for submissions for the 13th annual Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe to be staged along the spectacular Cottesloe beach in Perth, Australia from 3 March – 19 March, 2017, are closed.
Awards & Subsidies Include
- The Rio Tinto Sculpture Prize an acquisitive award of $50,000 gifted for permanent public placement in Western Australia
- Western Australian Sculptor Scholarship of $10,000 with thanks to Gavin Bunning & Julienne Penny since 2013
- The Rio Tinto Western Australian Emerging Sculptor Mentorship of $10,000
- The Crown Resorts Foundation & Packer Family Foundation Invited Indigenous Artist Program of $10,000
- Install and de-install Site Crew and heavy equipment assistance for all artists
- Aluminium as a material for some Western Australian artists sponsored by Alcoa
- Site-specific artist subsidies of a total up to $10,000 for works that by their nature are unlikely to be sold
- The $5,000 Andrea Stretton Memorial Invitation to exhibit at Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2017
- The EY People’s Choice prize of $5,000
- The Kid’s Choice prize of $2,000
- Prof. Sasha Grishin, Emeritus Professor, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
- Dr. Nien Schwarz – Artist & Senior Lecturer, School of Communications and Arts, Edith Cowan University, Perth
- Dr. Bruce Slatter – Deputy Head of School of the School of Design and Art at Curtin University
- Sharon Tassicker – Curator and Exhibition Director of the Janet Holmes à Court Collection
Please direct any questions to Greg Clennar, Exhibition Coordinator by telephone +61 2 8399 0233 or email [email protected]
Please download and retain a copy of our Terms & Conditions.