Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2018 Artist Submissions are now CLOSED!
Call for submissions for the 14th annual Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe to be staged along the spectacular Cottesloe beach in Perth, Australia from 2 March – 19 March, 2017, are now CLOSED!
Awards & Subsidies Include
- The Rio Tinto Sculpture Prize an acquisitive award of $50,000 gifted for permanent public placement in Western Australia
- Three site specific artist subsidies of up to $10,000 each
- Western Australian Sculptor Scholarship of $10,000
- The Rio Tinto Western Australian Emerging Sculptor Mentorship of $10,000
- Install and de-install Site Crew and heavy equipment assistance for all artists
- Aluminium as a material for some Western Australian artists sponsored by Alcoa
- The $5,000 Andrea Stretton Memorial Invitation to exhibit at Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2018
- The EY People’s Choice prize of $5,000
- The Kid’s Choice prize of $2,000
- Amy Barrett-Lennard, Director, Perth Institute of Contemporary Art
- Geoffrey Edwards, former Director, Geelong Gallery & former Senior Curator Sculpture & Glass, National Gallery of Victoria
- Dr Nien Schwarz, Artist & Senior Lecturer, School of Communications and Arts, Edith Cowan University
- Gavin Younge, Sculptor & Emeritus Professor Michaelis School of Fine Art, University of Cape Town
Please direct any questions to Greg Clennar, Exhibition Coordinator by telephone +61 2 8399 0233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download and retain a copy of our Terms & Conditions.