Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2016 Artist Submissions are now CLOSED!
Applications for the 20th anniversary Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi to be staged along the spectacular 2km coastal walk from Bondi beach to Tamarama beach in Sydney, Australia from 20 October – 6 November, 2016 are now closed.
Terms and conditions for 2016 Bondi exhibiting artists – Terms & Conditions.
- Over 100 sculptures exhibited by Australian and international sculptors
- Strong sculpture sales
- Open to senior, mid-career and emerging sculptors alike
- Attracts over 500,000 visitors each year
- ‘Sculpture: In Public Space’ conference to be held in the Sydney Opera House on 27 October
- Applications CLOSED
Awards & Subsidies Include
- Four Helen Lempriere Scholarships of $30,000 each open to Australian sculptors
- Three Clitheroe Foundation Mentorships of $10,000 for young emerging Australian sculptors
- The Wallace Foundation New Zealand Sculptor Award for a New Zealand artist of NZ$7,000
- The Dick Bett Memorial Invitation for a Tasmanian artist of $5,000
- Deborah Edwards – Former Senior Curator of Australian Art, AGNSW
- Dr. Michael Hill – Head of Art History & Theory, National Art School, Sydney
- Dr. Nien Schwarz – Artist & Senior Lecturer, School of Communications and Arts, Edith Cowan University, Perth
- Dr. Phoebe Scott, Curator, National Gallery, Singapore
Please direct any questions to Greg Clennar, Exhibition Coordinator by telephone +61 2 8399 0233 or email [email protected]
Please download and retain a copy of our Terms & Conditions.