Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2017 applications will open in February and close late April.
Applications for the 21st Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi to be staged along the spectacular 2km coastal walk from Bondi beach to Tamarama beach in Sydney, Australia will open in February and close in late April 2017.
- Over 100 sculptures exhibited by Australian and international sculptors
- Strong sculpture sales
- Open to senior, mid-career and emerging sculptors alike
- Attracts over 500,000 visitors each year
- ‘Sculpture: In Public Space’ conference to be held in the Sydney Opera House
Awards & Subsidies Include
- Four Helen Lempriere Scholarships of $30,000 each open to Australian sculptors
- Three Clitheroe Foundation Mentorships of $10,000 for young emerging Australian sculptors
- The Wallace Foundation New Zealand Sculptor Award for a New Zealand artist of NZ$7,000
- The Dick Bett Memorial Invitation for a Tasmanian artist of $5,000
Please direct any questions to Greg Clennar, Exhibition Coordinator by telephone +61 2 8399 0233 or email [email protected]
Please download and retain a copy of our Terms & Conditions.